- Allow to rename functions starting with an uppercase letter.
- Fix CI and Python 3.8 support.
- Reflect AST changes in Python 3.8.
- Fix the overloaded equals operation to be faster in common cases.
- Add ability to reduce overloading of add, mul, equals and truthy. https://pscript.readthedocs.io/en/latest/intro.html#pscript-overload
- Support for
- Fixes for Python 3.7.
- Improvements to formatting.
- Support for Python 3.7.
- Improved string formatting (e.g.
'%+3.2f' % 3.1234).
- String formatting via
- Dict literals are no longer limited to identifier-valid strings.
- Fixed a few glitches and small bugs.
PScript got its own github repo and was renamed from
Before March 2018
See the Flexx release notes.